What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Atlanta Football Classic between the South Carolina State Bulldogs and North Carolina A&T Aggies
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Georgia Dome
- Door time: 2:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Ticket also grants free admission to the Fan Experience inside the Georgia Dome; doors open at 11 a.m.
- $20 for one seat in sections 102–109 or 122–129 (a $38.25 value)
- $25 for one seat in sections 201–216 or 227–242, plus admission to the Coors Light Cold Zone VIP day party from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (a $20 value for the party admission; a $58.25 total value)
- $40 for one seat in section 200, 217–226, or 243–251, plus admission to the Coors Light Cold Zone VIP day party from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (a $20 value for the party admission; a $79.20 total value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Atlanta Football Classic
Every year since 1989, the Atlanta Football Classic has thrilled regional football fans with a gridiron clash between all-African American schools. Last October, the South Carolina State Bulldogs battled the North Carolina A&T Aggies at the Georgia Dome in a game that saw the Bulldogs squeak by, 29-24. The two teams will square off in a re-match on October 4, with both having already flashed potential as an offensive juggernaut this season: the Bulldogs won their opening game in August 63-0, and the Aggies won theirs 47-13.
The football showdown caps off a week’s worth of special events leading up to the game, including symposiums, technology showcases, and a Saturday-morning parade. At halftime during the football game, a Battle of the Bands will pit the school’s marching bands against each other to decide which side is superior and which side’s director has to replace his baton with a pool noodle.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Georgia Dome on 10/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 2:00 p.m. Day party starts at 3 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 21 or older for day party. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.