- One G-Pass to the Atlanta Football Classic between the South Carolina State Bulldogs and North Carolina A&T Aggies
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Georgia Dome
- Door time: 2:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Ticket also grants free admission to the Fan Experience inside the Georgia Dome; doors open at 11 a.m.
- $20 for one seat in sections 102–109 or 122–129 (a $38.25 value)
- $25 for one seat in sections 201–216 or 227–242, plus admission to the Coors Light Cold Zone VIP day party from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (a $20 value for the party admission; a $58.25 total value)
- $40 for one seat in section 200, 217–226, or 243–251, plus admission to the Coors Light Cold Zone VIP day party from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (a $20 value for the party admission; a $79.20 total value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Atlanta Football Classic
Every year since 1989, the Atlanta Football Classic has thrilled regional football fans with a gridiron clash between all-African American schools. Last October, the South Carolina State Bulldogs battled the North Carolina A&T Aggies at the Georgia Dome in a game that saw the Bulldogs squeak by, 29-24. The two teams will square off in a re-match on October 4, with both having already flashed potential as an offensive juggernaut this season: the Bulldogs won their opening game in August 63-0, and the Aggies won theirs 47-13.
The football showdown caps off a week’s worth of special events leading up to the game, including symposiums, technology showcases, and a Saturday-morning parade. At halftime during the football game, a Battle of the Bands will pit the school’s marching bands against each other to decide which side is superior and which side’s director has to replace his baton with a pool noodle.