- $20 for two tickets to an Atlanta Silverbacks match (a $43.10 value)
- Where: Atlanta Silverbacks Park
- Seating: General admission sections
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against Minnesota United FC on Saturday, July 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the NY Cosmos on Saturday, August 9, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The next two Silverbacks home soccer matches will share a common theme: revenge. That’s because Minnesota United and the NY Cosmos will be visiting Atlanta, two clubs that defeated the Silverbacks during the spring season. But the fall season has already started positively for the Silverbacks, who kicked off their home schedule on July 19 with a 1-0 victory against FC Edmonton. Though he didn’t enter the stadium via jetpack or score a goal, attacker Jamie Chavez remains the team’s most exciting player, as he’s already netted a team-best five goals this season.
Up until his death in 2000, Willie B. the gorilla was the most popular attraction at Zoo Atlanta. Instead of a mere statue or winding highway in the shape of his silhouette, Willie's legacy lives on in the form of a professional soccer team: the Atlanta Silverbacks. The Silverbacks, who were called the Atlanta Ruckus before changing their name in 1998, originally played as part of the USL from 1999–2009, at which point the team announced its departure to become co-founders of the North American Soccer Association. Today, the Silverbacks draw fans to the 5,000-seat stadium at Atlanta Silverbacks Park, a sprawling complex with four full-size soccer fields for professional, semi-pro, and amateur play.