What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in sections 101–105 (up to $42.12 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- A salute to the American West: John Williams’ The Cowboys Overture and Aaron Copland’s Three Dance Episodes from Rodeo capture the spirit of the frontier
- Other composers included: Jennifer Higdon, Duke Ellington, Leonard Bernstein, and others
- The big finish: Williams’ “Imperial March” from Star Wars gives way to the patriotic classic “America the Beautiful”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2016. May buy multiple. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact group sales office at least 72 hours prior to event for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.