What You'll Get
- One ticket to your choice of Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Holiday Shows
- Where: Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Seating: dress circle
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Available Holiday Shows
- $43 to see “Handel’s Messiah” on Thursday, December 4 or Friday, December 5 at 8 p.m. (up to $56.50 value)
- $43 to see “Christmas with the ASO” on Thursday, December 11 at 8 p.m. (up to $56.50 value), or Saturday, December 13 at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. (up to $60.82 value)
- $43 to see “A Very Merry Holiday Pops!” on Friday, December 19 at 8 p.m. (up to $52.18 value), or Saturday, December 20 at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. (up to $56.50 value)
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Holiday Shows
- “Handel’s Messiah”: Directed by Norman Mackenzie and featuring the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chamber Chorus, this annual favorite retells the Biblical story of Christmas with monumental movements such as the ”Hallelujah Chorus” and “For Unto Us a Child is Born.”
- “Christmas with the ASO”: This rousing program recounts “The Greatest Story Ever Told” with a tinsel-shaking cast of over 400 musicians.
- “A Very Merry Holiday Pops!”: Conductor Michael Kraiewski leads the ASO and the All-City Chorus through a set of holiday classics, and special guest Reginald Smith, Jr. performs as the Christmas-stealing, naughty list-topping Grinch.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; tickets will be at will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Atlanta Symphony Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Atlanta Symphony Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.