Classical music boosts listeners' brain functions and energy levels, which is why every child should ingest a well-rounded harpsichord each morning. Treat your noggin to a mellifluous meal with this GrouponLive deal.
- $144 for a four-concert flex pass, which includes one ticket to four performances of your choice (up to a $269.20 value)
- When: November 7–May 24
- Where: Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Seating: dress circle
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available performances.
Highlights of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 2013–14 Season
- To hear Tchaikovsky's take on Italy, Czech composer Dvor ̆ák’s "New World" symphony, and a French pianist playing Saint-Saëns, see Around The World on November 7–9
- To hear Baiba Skride, a violinist the Irish Times hailed as a "force of nature," see A Night of Double Debuts on November 21 or 23
- To hear violinist Augustin Hadelich play Paganini with what the ASO describes as "daredevil technique and fearlessness," see Daredevil! on February 6 or 8
- To hear The Rite of Spring without seasonal confusion, see Dance with the Dynamic Duo on March 13 or 15–16
- For the orchestral premiere of a piece written to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, see Fire Angels World Premiere on March 20–21
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Beginning its 71st season in 2015, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra continues to assert its place as one of America's most accomplished orchestras. In addition to its extensive catalog of Grammy-winning recordings that include symphonies, operas, and both gospel and classical choral works, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra also produces engaging live performances and presentations with its talented artists. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra also stands as one of the Southeast's most renowned educational and cultural institutions, providing artistic development, music education, and other resources to artists and audiences throughout the region.