Classical music boosts listeners' brain functions and energy levels, which is why every child should ingest a well-rounded harpsichord each morning. Treat your noggin to a mellifluous meal with this GrouponLive deal.
- $144 for a four-concert flex pass, which includes one ticket to four performances of your choice (up to a $269.20 value)
- When: November 7–May 24
- Where: Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Seating: dress circle
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available performances.
Highlights of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 2013–14 Season
- To hear Tchaikovsky's take on Italy, Czech composer Dvor ̆ák’s "New World" symphony, and a French pianist playing Saint-Saëns, see Around The World on November 7–9
- To hear Baiba Skride, a violinist the Irish Times hailed as a "force of nature," see A Night of Double Debuts on November 21 or 23
- To hear violinist Augustin Hadelich play Paganini with what the ASO describes as "daredevil technique and fearlessness," see Daredevil! on February 6 or 8
- To hear The Rite of Spring without seasonal confusion, see Dance with the Dynamic Duo on March 13 or 15–16
- For the orchestral premiere of a piece written to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, see Fire Angels World Premiere on March 20–21