- One ticket to see The Texas Tenors
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for main orchestra section (up to $49 value)
- $35 for front orchestra section (up to $69 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Texas Tenors
- The Texas Tenors: country singer JC Fisher, pop singer Marcus Collins, and operatic singer John Hagen
- Where you’ve seen them: in the final four of Season Four of America’s Got Talent, on their own special for PBS, or perhaps on stage during their award-winning run at the Starlite Theatre in Branson
- How to describe their unique act: imagine The Three Tenors if they were decked out in cowboy duds and making campfire jokes, or just imagine Puccini, Frank Sinatra, and Hank Williams starring in The Magnificent Seven
- Mellifluous covers you might hear: “Unchained Melody,” “God Bless the USA,” and perhaps a hair-raising take on The Rolling Stones’ “Wild Horses”