- $40 for one ticket to Atlanta Symphony Orchestra’s performance of Christopher Theofanidis’s Creation/Creator (up to $68.04 value)
- Where: Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Seating: dress circle
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Thursday, April 23 at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Christopher Theofanidis’s Creation/Creator
The combined creativities of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Emory University, and the Georgia Humanities Council were required to bring Creation/Creator to life—an impressive pack of minds, to be sure. But every creation needs a creator, and the Creation/Creator’s is quite an accomplished one. Grammy-nominated composer Christopher Theofanidis crafted this world-premiere composition through a unique partnership with the ASO and its fellow organizations, drawing on texts and ideas from the realms of philosophy, religion, poetry, and science to weave an aural tapestry about the divine and the human. Just as the composer collaborated on the piece’s creation, so the ASO will collaborate on its performance: the ensemble will be joined by four accomplished vocalists, and symphony chorus.
Atlanta Symphony Hall
1280 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309