The job of a cowboy has changed since the frontier days, when it shifted from lassoing loose calves to tying down Xerox machines until IT could come fix them. Witness workplace excellence with this Groupon.
- One ticket to see the Atlantic City Boardwalk Rodeo
- Where: Boardwalk Hall
- Door time: One hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Seating Options
- Saturday, October 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 6, at 1 p.m.
For each date, choose between the following seating options:
- $19 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 203–208 or 218–223 (a $39.50 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 103–123 (a $60.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Rodeo
On October 5 and 6, the Atlantic City Boardwalk Rodeo returns to Boardwalk Hall for a third-annual weekend of PRCA rodeo action. For nearly three hours each day, cowboys and bullriders compete in events that alternate between the north and south ends of the arena, providing nonstop action for rodeo fans and people trying out their new compasses. Over the course of the weekend, the contestants compete in events ranging from tie-down and team roping to steer wrestling and barrel racing.
“This is a great venue to watch any sporting event or concert. Keep up the great work”