What You'll Get
Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun’s unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- $36 for one G-Pass to the 4th Annual Atlantic City Comedy Festival (up to a $72.25 value)
- Where: Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City
- Seating: 107–119
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see the full lineup of comedians<p>
Choose Between the Following Festival Days
- Saturday, August 31, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September 1, at 8 p.m.
- Door time: 7 p.m. on both days<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
4th Annual Atlantic City Comedy Festival
- Saturday’s lineup: Sommore, Bruce Bruce, Earthquake, Don DC Curry, and Mark Curry
- How you know Sommore: The Queens of Comedy movie and tour, Friday After Next, Def Comedy Jam
- How you know Bruce Bruce: host of BET’s ComicView, spokesman for Popeye’s Chicken & Biscuits, played Golf Ball Eddie in Who’s Your Caddy?
- Bruce Bruce’s strongest comedic talent: improv improv
- Comedian who accidentally dropped a live nuclear missile on the floor when he was in the Air Force: Earthquake
- How you know Don DC Curry: as Uncle Leroy Jones in Next Friday and Friday After Next
- Best way to hang with Mr. Cooper in real life: see Mark Curry’s set
- Sunday night’s lineup: D.L. Hughley, Arnez J, DeRay Davis, Gary Owen, Tony Rock, and Dominique
- How you know D.L.: his long-running sitcom The Hughleys and The Original Kings of Comedy
- Atlanta comedian who was almost a Harlem Globetrotter: Arnez J
- Comedian capable of stealing the scene from Kanye: DeRay Davis, who wrote all of the sketches on Yeezy’s The College Dropout and Late Registration
- Comedian ironically named “Funniest Black Comedian in San Diego”: Gary Owen, the only white man to host Comicview
- What makes Tony Rock better than his brother Chris?: he didn’t appear in Grown Ups 2
- Where you’ve seen Dominique: as the spiteful Popcopy employee on Chappelle’s Show and on Comicview<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Boardwalk Hall on day of event. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before event start time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.