What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Atlantic City Comedy Festival, starting from $49
- Seating: section 109, 112, 114, 117, 212, or 214
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Atlantic City Comedy Festival
Saturday, October 7, at 8 p.m.
- Sommore: First female host of ComicView, a Guinness Book of World Records holder, and someone Oprah herself called “a force to be reckoned with in the new millennium”
- Earthquake: This charismatic standup star and WBLS radio personality keeps audiences in stitches with his no-nonsense brand of humor—a talent that’s earned him his own HBO special and the role of Uncle Mike on Everybody Hates Chris.
- Tommy Davidson: Thanks in part to his versatile physicality and spot-on impressions, Tommy’s well known for his stint as a cast member of In Living Color, as well as roles in such blockbusters as Woo, Booty Call, and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.
- Also Appearing: Michael Blackson | Turae
Sunday, October 8, at 8 p.m.
- Mike Epps: seen in blockbusters such as Next Friday and All About the Benjamins, Epp’s wide-ranging standup sets frequently discuss race relations, celebrity peers, and American politics
- Arnez J: This charismatic Hotlanta comic, whose on-stage physicality has drawn comparisons to Jim Carrey, hosted two seasons of BET’s ComicView and has been seen on Def Comedy Jam and his own special, Arnez J.: Racially Motivated, which is now available on Netflix.
- Adele Givens: This comedian has slung punchlines on Comedy Central Presents and Def Comedy Jam. She’s also lent her acting chops to The Hughleys, Moesha, Martin, and Tracey Takes On ….
- Also Appearing: George Willborn | Don “DC” Curry
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print