Atlantic City Comedy Festival features renowned & beloved stand-up comedians who entertain he crowds and pull their best one-liners & jokes
About This Deal
- Seating: sec. 107, 112, 114, 115, 119
- Must purchase together to sit together
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
Atlantic City Comedy Festival
- Saturday line-up: Sommore, Lavell Crawford, DC Young Fly, Kountry Wayne, Karlous Miler
- Sunday line-up: Mike Epps, Bruce Bruce, Earthquake, Arnez J, Desi Banks
- Sommore: She’s the first female host of ComicView, a Guinness Book of World Records holder, and someone Oprah herself called “a force to be reckoned with in the new millennium.”
- Lavell Crawford: Lavell is perhaps best known as Huell on Breaking Bad, but he’s also been seen as himself on Chelsea Lately and heard on the Steve Harvey Radio Show.
- DC Young Fly: This comedian and rapper first rose to Internet fame thanks to his celebrity “roasting sessions,” where he took on stars such as Kevin Hart, Lebron, and Kevin Durant. He’s also taken his stardom off the web to steal the show on MTV’s Wild ‘N Out.
- Kountry Wayne: Like Seinfeld with excess swagger, this charismatic funnyman and gifted rapper drops sharp and scathingly funny observational humor, as heard in his viral YouTube videos.
- Karlous Miller: Seen on such television shows as Robert Townsend Presents Partners in Crime Next Generation, Last Comic Standing, The Mo’nique Show, and Comic View, Miller recently signed on as a cast member of MTV’s rap-battle-style comedy show Wild ‘N Out.
- Mike Epps: This seasoned comic and actor seen in blockbusters such as Next Friday and All About the Benjamins delivers wide-ranging standup sets that frequently discuss race relations, celebrity peers, and American politics.
- Bruce Bruce: This funnyman caught the eye of BET’s Coast to Coast comedy showcase when the then-chef unsheathed the jokes he’d been serving up with his barbecue. Since then, he’s landed spots on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and Showtime at the Apollo, as well as a two-year stint hosting BET’s ComicView.
- Earthquake: This charismatic standup star and WBLS radio personality keeps audiences in stitches with his no-nonsense brand of humor—a talent that’s earned him his own HBO special and the role of Uncle Mike on Everybody Hates Chris.
- Desi Banks: With over-the-top character work that pokes fun at everything from family life to relationships, Desi makes his audience howl with charismatic, high-energy performances. Known from performing as one of his characters like Grandma Nana and Uncle Earl in sketches on Vine or YouTube, acting in movies like Love by Chance, or creating content with Wild N’ Out’s B. Simone.