What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to your choice of 10 events at the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival (up to 46% off)
- When: Saturday, July 26–Sunday, July 27
- Where: Bally’s Atlantic City
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ticket prices vary per event between $47 and $102.50. Select your event from the drop-down menus above to view prices and discounts.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival
- Breakfast by the Sea: This three-course breakfast—prepared by Martha Stewart on Saturday and Marcus Samuelsson on Sunday—takes place overlooking the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Grand Market Sessions: Under the shade of outdoor tasting tents, guests spend three hours savoring cuisine and wine samples while gaining valuable insights into the culinary world from Martha Stewart, Marcus Samuelsson, and Robert Irvine.
- Blues, Brews & BBQ: Chef Robert Irvine teaches attendees grilling tricks before they load up their plates, take to the beach, and sip beer and cocktails while listening to live blues acts.
- Burger Beach Bash: Martha Stewart swims into shore to share her favorite burger recipes as diners sample chef-created burgers with wine and beer.
- Clambake: A quintessential New England tradition comes south thanks to Chef Marcus Samuelsson, who transforms lobsters, shellfish, and corn-on-the-cob into a giant feast on the beach.
- Dinner by the Sea: Martha Stewart oversees this three-course dinner at Bally’s Courtyard.
- Barefoot Beach Soiree: Chefs Robert Irvine and Marcus Samuelsson host this seaside party, complete with live music, gourmet appetizers, wine, and cocktails.
- Click here to view the full schedule of events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Bally's Atlantic City on the day of the event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.