- One ticket to see a classic-rock tribute show
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Performance Options * $14 to see Atomic Punks: Tribute to Early Van Halen on Friday, April 18, at 9 p.m. (up to $29 value) * $19 to see Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular on Saturday, April 19, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $38.50 value) * $13 to see DSB: America’s Favorite Tribute to Journey on Friday, May 30, at 9 p.m. (up to $26.50 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Atomic Punks: Tribute to Early Van Halen: How many Sammy Hagar tunes are played by The Atomic Punks? Zero—they adhere to a diet of pure David Lee Roth.
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular: A kaleidoscope of lasers dances to the psychoacoustic sounds of Pink Floyd, surrounding audiences with 50,000 watts of classics and visual effects that make 2001: A Space Odyssey’s monolith trip look drab.
- DSB: America’s Favorite Tribute to Journey: DSB recreates the sound of its idols, from the anthemic power chords to the cascading vocals of Steve Perry, covered by octave-crushing singer Juan del Castillo.