- One ticket to see a classic-rock tribute concert
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing room
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 to see Heart Attack – Tribute to Heart on Sunday, July 6, at 8 p.m. (up to $22 value)
- $14 to see Atomic Punks – Tribute to Early Van Halen on Friday, September 12, at 9 p.m. (up to $29 value)
- $16 to see Super Diamond – Tribute to Neil Diamond on Friday, September 26, at 9 p.m. (up to $33.50 value)
Heart Attack – Tribute to Heart
- What to expect: the greatest hits of Heart, performed by a duo that looks and sounds like Ann and Nancy Wilson, backed by a rock-solid rhythm section
- Hits you'll likely hear with soaring harmonies and arena-sized solos: "Magic Man," "Barracuda," "Alone"
- Reason to get there early: One More From the Road's well-oiled tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd
Atomic Punks – Tribute to Early Van Halen
- Number of Sammy Hagar tunes played by The Atomic Punks: zero—the atomic punks adhere to a diet of pure David Lee Roth
- Unexpected fans of The Atomic Punks: Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, and Howard Stern
- Award glimmering on their mantle: the LA Music Awards' 2012 Tribute Band of the Year
Super Diamond – Tribute to Neil Diamond
- How you know they're the real tribute deal: the band has made multiple stage appearances with Diamond himself over their two-decade run
- Who does Diamond: Surreal Neil, whose "uncanny impersonation of Mr. Diamond's throaty, baritone voice is, well, surreal," according to the New York Times
- What to expect from their set: smoke machines and suave '70s gear, plus a heavier guitar sound than that of their muse as they tackle such classics as “Sweet Caroline,” “Cracklin’ Rosie,” and “Cherry Cherry"