- $25 for admission for two with two popcorns, two soft drinks, and two programs (up to $44 total value)
- $45 for admission for four with four popcorns, four soft drinks, and four programs (up to $88 total value)
- $499 for a celebrity experience; details below ($1500 value)
- Available races: March 12 (Luck of the Irish Night) or April 16 (5,000 Easter Egg Dash); both start at 7 p.m.
- March 12: Luck of the Irish Night—Sonoco Challenge Super Late Model 100; Mini Cup; Mini Stock; Mod Mini; Scrambler; Street Stock; V8 Bomber
- April 16: 5,000 Easter Egg Dash—Desoto-Auburndale Race Truck Series Truck 50; Figure 8 25; Mini Cup; Mini Stock; Mod Mini; Scrambler; Street Stock; V8 Bomber
With the celebrity experience at Auburndale Speedway, everything at the track circles back to you. One of the evening’s feature races will bear your name, and everyone in attendance will know it: it will be emblazoned on the track’s entrance sign, the announcers will introduce it over the PA, and 97 Country WPCV will have already talked about it on the Racing Report the day before.
But a memorable night at the speedway is more than just having your name on everything. That’s why this experience also includes an all-access pit pass for up to four members of your immediate family, granting you access to behind-the-scenes action at the track level. You’ll also have the chance to attend a driver’s meeting, hold the American flag during the parade lap of the National Anthem, and snap pictures with the race’s winner in Victory Lane, cementing your status as the driving force behind the evening’s festivities.
Before they tear up tracks like Indianapolis, Daytona, and Pocono, America's race car drivers must first conquer the challenges of Winter Haven's Auburndale Speedway. Nicknamed "The Bull Ring," this quarter-mile asphalt oval regularly tests the mettle of drivers during race nights held throughout the calendar year. Read on to find out more about the on-track action that keeps locals coming back:
- The cars: Like any good short-track venue, Auburndale is frequently host to numerous classes of stock cars, open-wheeled modifieds, and racing trucks.
- The races: Each race night includes multiple short-duration races, with multiple classes running heats throughout the night.