All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this deal.
- $20 for two tickets to Audio Adrenaline: Kings & Queens tour (a $40 value)
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: North Medford High School
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Audio Adrenaline: Kings & Queens Tour
- 1986: the year the band formed as A-180 at Kentucky Christian University
- 2: the number of Grammy awards Audio Adrenaline has won to date
- 2007: the last year the band played
- Why: Original lead vocalist Mark Stuart was diagnosed with spasmodic dysphonia, a larynx ailment that forced him to stop singing.
- The comeback: The group reformed with Stuart writing songs and new member Kevin Max singing.
- The vocalist: Max also was the lead singer of DC Talk.
- Kings & Queens: Audio Adrenaline’s latest album
- What CMAddict says: “Possibly the greatest comeback project in Christian music today.”
- What Christian Music Review says: “After listening to this album I breathed a big breath of relief, Audio Adrenaline is back.”
- The cause: The album’s proceeds benefit the Hands and Feet Project, and the tour’s proceeds benefit Food for the Hungry.
- Opening acts: Disciple, Stellar Kart, Ryan Stevenson<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2013. Limit 2 per person. Redeem starting 11/02 for a ticket at the Groupon Table at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at North Medford High School. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LMG Concerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.