- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- Where: Shamrock’s Irish Pub
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for one ticket and one drink (up to $15 value)
- $20 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $30 value)
- Zoltan Kazkas and Trenton Davis on Thursday, May 8, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Jim Trino on Thursday, May 22, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Sam Comroe on Thursday, June 5, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
Zoltan Kazkas (May 8)
Mastermind behind the podcast This Week in Zoltan
Warning: contains coarse language and indignation
Jim Trino (May 22)
Bakersfield funnyman who likes to keep it rude and crude
Warning: contains rude language and crude material intended for dirty-minded adults only
Sam Comroe (June 5)
Performer who ranked in the top eight at the World Series of Comedy in Las Vegas, and a Top Ten Finalist in the NBC Stand-Up for Diversity showcase
Warning: contains failed wooing and jokes about stereotypes
The promoters behind Valley Comedy draw from a rib-tickling lineup of local, national and international touring comedians to host monthly shows at Shamrock’s Irish Pub in Bakersfield, along with other venues in the Central Valley from Fresno to Bakersfield. Valley Comedy also works with the community to arrange public and private events, providing standup comedians, motivational speakers and emcees for fundraisers, corporate events and parties.
The promoters behind Valley Comedy draw from a rib-tickling lineup of local comedians and touring comedians who perform in monthly shows at 1933 Prohibition in Bakersfield, monthly shows at the Aviator Casino in Delano, and bimonthly shows in Fresno. Valley Comedy also provides entertainment for public and private events, dispatching standup comedians to fundraisers, charity events, corporate events and parties throughout the Central Valley.