- $39 for one G-Pass to 103.5 Kiss FM Fantabuloso 2014, featuring Austin Mahone and Jason DeRulo with Timeflies and Rixton (up to $52.30 value)
- When: Thursday, May 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Section: 201, 202, 210, or 211
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Austin: as the 17-year-old Texas heartthrob and YouTube sensation poised to usurp Bieber from the teen idol throne
- Current YouTube views for “What About Love?”: 72,409,945
- Austin Mahone jam featuring Pitbull that had fans saying, “MMM Yeah!”: probably the song “MMM Yeah!”
- Permission to explode: if Austin locks eyes with you and says, “Hey girl,” even if you’re just the dad at the concert
- Name you know Jason Joel Desrouleaux by: Jason Derulo
- Talents: singing, songwriting, dancing, producing, acting
- 8: the age when Jason wrote his first song, while you still had pudding on your face
- 16: the age that Jason started writing songs for Diddy, Danity Kane, Cassie, and Lil Wayne, while you still had twice the pudding on your face
- Solo debut track that made Derulo a household name and led to touring with Lady Gaga: “Whatcha Say”
- The time-traveling duo: producers Rob “Rez” Resnick and Cal Shapiro
- How they describe their sound: “electro hip pop dub-something”
- Aptly named single that hit #1 on iTunes pop charts overnight: “One Night”
- Where you’ve seen them recently: electro hip pop dub-somethinging crowds at Lollapalooza
- The boys: Jake, Danny, Lewi, and Charlie
- Are they like The Wanted?: well, they’re cute, they’re British, they have the same manager as The Wanted, but they sound more like Maroon 5
- Where you’ve seen them: blowing up YouTube with their cover of Taylor Swift’s “Trouble” and singing the party anthem “Make Out”