Though most circuses don’t allow people to feed the animals, there are no rules against teaching them to panhandle. Get served a dish of beastly brilliance with today’s GrouponLive deal to see the Austin Shrine Circus at Cedar Park Center. Doors open one hour before showtime. Choose between the following options:
- For $50, you get a Spectacular family pack of four tickets (up to a $122.12 value, including all fees). Seating is located in sections 106 and 107, A–R.
- For $70, you get a Ringmaster family pack of four tickets (up to a $167.28 value, including all fees). Seating is located in the A sections highlighted in yellow.<p>
Choose from the following performances:
- Friday, January 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 14, at 11 a.m.
- Monday, January 16, at noon.<p>
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and cavorting clowns rustle their three-ringed show into Cedar Park Center for the Austin Shrine Circus. With Ringmaster and Spectacular section seats nestled right up to the ring, guests will not lose track of Ringmistress Michelle Audrey as she steers eyes and ears toward lions leaping through flaming rings or toward trapeze artists soaring overhead. The elephant Bo traipses before the stands to unfurl both his stretched snout and brawny repertoire of more than 60 tricks. Donning ruby-red noses and Sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes, clowns tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
An hour before each show, the circus pre-party boards brave kiddie pilots onto an elephant or pony transport. Those early onlookers can also meet the circus stars and have their faces painted with a pretty butterfly or an impromptu Pollock.