- One ticket to see an Austin Spurs home game
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for one ticket for champion-level seating ($18.44 value)
- $12 for one ticket for Spurs-level seating ($25.09 value)
- $15 for one ticket for club-level seating ($31.07 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Grand Rapids Drive on Friday, February 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Grand Rapids Drive on Saturday, February 7, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
December was a banner month for the Austin Spurs. The team went 9–1 during that stretch, scoring more than 100 points per game. The Spurs’ top-five scoring offense has also led to an 8–1 start at home, vaulting the team to the top of the Southwest Division standings. This pair of February games gives Austin a chance to harness their home-court dominance yet again. They face a Grand Rapids team that’s struggled on the road this season, which has put pressure on management to fire the team’s bus driver.
Once known as the Austin Toros, the Spurs serve as the minor-league affiliate of their eponymous NBA team, fostering future stars from the moment they hatch from their locker-room cocoons. In 2012, the franchise won its first-ever D-League championship, carried by the home crowd's raucous celebrations, which are led by the Capital City Dance Team and mascot Da Bull. As an extension of their commitment to developing young talent, the Spurs also host youth development camps, providing players in grades 4–9 with the opportunity to develop their potential before high-school physics tries to teach them that slam dunks are impossible.