Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to an Austin Toros basketball game
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 90 minutes before tipoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Tulsa 66ers on Sunday, December 29, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Texas Legends on Friday, January 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Legends on Saturday, January 4, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
- $9 for Spurs-level seating (a $24.88 value)
- $11 for Club-level seating (a $30.80 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
An affiliate of the San Antonio Spurs, the Austin Toros cultivate big-league talent as part of the NBDL’s Central Division. This year’s squad features bruising forward Eric Dawson, whose 10.7 rebounds a game through December 20 place him among the league’s top-five rebounders. On December 29, Dawson and Co. look to dismantle the struggling Tulsa 66ers, who in 11 games have yet to claim a single road victory. Back-to-back games against the Texas Legends give fans a chance to watch players as they develop the skills that will prepare them for the NBA or an eccentric accounting firm where everyone has to dribble a basketball all day during tax season.<p>
As members of the NBA Development League, the Toros serve as the minor-league affiliate of the San Antonio Spurs, fostering the NBA’s future stars from the moment they hatch from their locker-room cocoons. In 2012, the franchise won its first-ever D-League championship, spurred by the home crowd’s raucous celebrations, which are led by the Capital City Dance Team and mascot Da Bull. As an extension of their commitment to developing young talent, the Toros also host youth development camps, providing players in grades 4–9 with the opportunity to develop their potential before high-school physics class teaches them that slam dunks are impossible.