- One G-Pass to see The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- When: Thursday, August 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $10 for general-admission lawn (up to $35.95 value)
- $20 for reserved seating in sections 4–7 (up to $52.02 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- What is The Australian Pink Floyd Show?: 10 musicians from Down Under playing Pink Floyd’s biggest hits amid intelligent light displays, psychedelic animations, and giant inflatable animals
- Highlights of the Show’s 26-year career: selling four million tickets in 35 countries; rocking an audience of 15,000 people at Malta; celebrating the 30th anniversary of Dark Side of the Moon with the band’s first arena tour of Europe and North America
- Which one’s Pink (Floyd’s former musicians)?: current member Lorelei McBroom, her sister Durga, and Guy Pratt
- Notable fan: Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour, who tapped the band to play at his 50th birthday party
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics.