All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- When: Sunday, August 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre San Antonio
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $27 for the mezzanine or balcony (up to $53.50 value)
- $32 for the orchestra back or sides (up to $63.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Australian Pink Floyd Show
- What is The Australian Pink Floyd Show?: 10 musicians from Down Under playing Pink Floyd’s biggest hits amid intelligent light displays, psychedelic animations, and giant inflatable animals
- Highlights of the Show’s 26-year career: selling four million tickets in 35 countries; rocking an audience of 15,000 people at Malta; celebrating the 30th anniversary of Dark Side of the Moon with the band’s first arena tour of Europe and North America
- Which one’s Pink (Floyd’s former musicians)?: current member Lorelei McBroom, her sister Durga, and Guy Pratt
- Notable fan: Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour, who tapped the band to play at his 50th birthday party
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majestic Theatre
A National Historic Landmark built in 1929, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds.