- One admission to Authors Combat Academy
- When: April 17-19. Check-in begins at 1 p.m. on Friday. Festivities begin at 3pm on Friday and at 8 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Where: The Inn at Opryland
- Door time: 1 p.m. on Friday, April 17
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule.
- $75 for one “Fighting Class” admission (up to $149 value)
- $99 for one “Golden Gloves” admission (up to $249 value)
- Click here for information on what is included with each admission level.
Authors Combat Academy
- Who’s hosting: Gryffin Ink Publishing. Eli Jackson, Gryffin’s CEO, has three decades of martial arts experience and is currently pursuing her 3rd-degree blackbelt in MMA fighting.
- Why they’re hosting: to give authors a shot at writing great, compelling, and realistic fight scenes
- Who’s teaching: Three New York Times best selling authors: Sherrilyn Kenyon, Bob Mayer, and Jon Jefferson along with fighting and publishing experts
- Why you should “Rent-a-Ninja”: one of the conference’s biggest draws, the rent-a-ninja gives each author up to three “ninjas” trained in as many as eight styles of fighting. The combatants will then help the writers to figure out the mechanics of pivotal fictional battles.