- $49 for one ticket to the 2015 Auto Club 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race (a $109 value)
- Where: Auto Club Speedway
- When: Sunday, March 22, at 12:30 p.m.
- Gates open at 7 a.m.; parking lots open at 5 a.m.
- Seating: Rows 34–43 of the east or west grandstand
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Auto Club 400
In 2014, fans witnessed a dramatic finish to the Auto Club 400 as the winning car crossed the finish line a mere 0.214 seconds ahead of the second-place driver. It was a green-white-checkered-flag finish that saw the race extend six laps past its scheduled distance. This March, for the 19th year in a row, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Southern California as the world’s top drivers attempt to pull away from the pack in the early-season standings.
Before cars begin hugging the corners of the 2-mile D-shaped track, fans can warm up their own engines with prerace festivities starting at 7 a.m. Many festivities take place in the FanZone, where live performances, stunt shows, and interactive vendor displays keep crowds entertained. The speedway starts buzzing with activity 35 minutes prior to the race, as drivers flock toward the track for introductions and cars limber up for the race with light calisthenics.