All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $42 for one G-Pass to Insta-Jam: Volume 1 (up to $59 value)
- When: Saturday, October 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Detroit Masonic Temple
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Insta-Jam: Volume 1
- Avant: channeling Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, and R. Kelly, the self-described “new voice of modern soul” is best known for sensual, high-thread-count slow jams such as “Separated,” “Break Ya Back,” and “Makin’ Good Love”
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been”; lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
- Case: after busting out in 1996 with “Touch Me, Tease Me” (heard on the Nutty Professor soundtrack), Grammy-nominated R & B crooner Case flooded the charts with groovy valentines such as “Missing You” and “Happily Ever After”
- Dru Hill: since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges
- Michel’le: with a mischievous voice that pendulum swings between a soulful bellow and a childish squeak, this diva (seen lately on TV One’s R&B Divas LA) pulled the ripcord on the nation’s parachute pants with new jack-swing jams such as “No More Lies” and “Nicety”
- Other notable acts: Chico DeBarge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.