Rock ‘n’ roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you’re done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- One single-day G-Pass to Avenged Sevenfold, VOLBEAT, HIM & More on 9/14 or Alice in Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Coheed & Cambria & More on 9/15
- When: Saturday, September 14 or Sunday, September 15
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup for Saturday, September 14.
- Click here to view the lineup for Sunday, September 15.<p>
- $10 for 300 level (up to a $33 value)
- $30 for 200 level (up to a $68.50 value)
- $40 for 100 level (up to a $102.05 value)
- $40 for general-admission standing-pit (up to a $102.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available sections and dates.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Rock 105.3 Operation Kick A** Fest
- Saturday’s lineup includes: Avenged Sevenfold, Volbeat, HIM, Halestorm
- Avenged Sevenfold’s sound: a heavy metal battering ram charging across a screamo moat
- Avenged classics you might hear live: “Unholy Confessions,” “Bat Country,” “Beast and the Harlot”
- Volbeat is influenced by: Elvis Presley and Slayer
- “Love Metal”: the nickname for HIM’s dark, romantic, and gothic style
- Sunday’s lineup includes: Alice In Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive
- On May 28, 2013, Alice In Chains released its fifth studio album, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here, from a rattling, heavily padlocked chest
- Alice In Chains classics you might hear live: “Would?” “We Die Young,” “Them Bones”
- 35: Jane’s Addiction’s ranking on VH1’s 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock
- Jane’s Addiction hits to rock along to: “Mountain Song,” “Stop!,” “Jane Says”
- Who you know in Walking Papers: Duff McKagan of Guns N’ Roses; Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees; Jeff Angell and Benjamin Anderson of the Missionary Position
- None of the members of Coheed and Cambria are named: Coheed or Cambria<p>