What You'll Get
- $22 for one general admission ticket (up to $38.80 value)
3rd Annual Avenue J Music Festival with Alex Clare
- Alex Clare: With a sound inspired by Stevie Wonder, The Fugees, and Radiohead that fuses deep bass lines and synth with alternative rock, this British blue-eyed soul singer-songwriter rocketed up the charts with the hits “Too Close” and “War Rages On”
- Moshav: Today they’re based in Los Angeles, but these worldly folk-rockers indeed grew up in a small Israeli moshav, Mevo Modiin, known for its density of musical talent.
- Zusha: This Hassidic Soul trio, which incorporates jazz, reggae, folk, ska, and gypsy swing into their emotionally stirring musical brew, has sold out New York’s Bowery Ballroom and headlined Central Park’s SummerStage Yiddish Soul Concert
- Other highlights: Kosher wine and food from Hassid+Hipster; the stars above the old-growth hammock trees of The Barnacle Historic State Park located in the coastal Coconut Grove neighborhood.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2016. Limit 6/person. Redeem on 1/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Event is rain or shine, no refunds. Lawn-style concert, a chair or blanket is recommended. No food or drink permitted into the event. Kosher food available at the Venue. All bags and items subject to check by security and police authorities. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.