What You'll Get
Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this deal.
- $16 for one G-Pass to Awesome 80’s: Martha Davis and The Motels, Bow Wow Wow, and Gene Loves Jezebel (up to a $33.70 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Section: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Awesome 80’s Tour
- Martha Davis and The Motels hit that evokes California sunsets and slow walks on the beach: “Suddenly Last Summer”
- Their hits that pair well with a break up: “Only the Lonely,” “Take the L”
- Although best known as simply The Motels, the band now goes by Martha Davis and The Motels so fans know they’re hearing the original singer and not Scott Baio in a wig
- What to expect: greatest hits alongside new songs such as “Nothing”
- Bow Wow Wow was created by the late punk Svengali Malcolm McLaren
- 13: the age of lead singer Annabelle Lwin when she joined the band
- New lead singer Chloe Demeteria nails Lwin’s squeal and tribal caterwaul, even while legally driving
- Bow Wow Wow’s signature hit: “I Want Candy”
- Gene Loves Jezebel’s biggest American hits: “Desire (Come and Get It),” “The Motion of Love,” “Jealous”
- Founding members Jay and Michael Aston are identical twins
- The brothers have since split into two Gene Loves Jezebels; the US edition stars Michael<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Bergen Performing Arts Center on 7/02. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.