What You'll Get
- $17 for one one-day general-admission pass (up to $27.27 value)
- $25 for one weekend pass with camping, valid for the full festival (up to $53.74 value)
AyerWaves Music and Camping Festival
Thursday, June 1
- Yaboiqued: multi-instrumentalist, hip-hop artist, producer, and host of the quedUpRadio internet radio show, which gives independent artists a platform to promote their music
- Other Notable Acts: Stephen Phillips | Curtis Blakley | Joe Van Dyke | Dylan Ayers
Friday, June 2
- Home Grown Head Band: These Lexingtonians dish out danceable jams with grooved-out, funk-infused blues that’s earned them a dedicated following in Kentucky.
- Other Notable Acts: Willy Fresh | STVNK | Juke Skywalker | Snake Pit Ninjas
Saturday, June 3
- Darrell Scott: Along with 13 albums of his own, this country singer-songwriter has penned hits for plenty of mainstream country artists, including Travis Tritt, Dixie Chicks, and Brad Paisley.
- Other Notable Acts: Dan O’Rourke and Kata Hay | Ira Wolf | Pretty Bird
Sunday, June 4
- Jason Von Stein: Actor, model and wrestler Jason Von Stein also composes hauntingly soulful songs as an acoustic artist.
- Other Notable Acts: Gerald Handwright | Benjamin Butler | Andi Morrow
Our craft beer expert suggests the right suds for every summer festival experience from eating contests to rides to live music.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.