- One ticket to see Mary Bridget Davies: The Star of Broadway’s A Night With Janis Joplin
- When: Monday, July 28 or Monday, August 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: B.B. King Blues Club and Grill
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for general-admission standing (up to $35.25 value)
- $35 for VIP gold circle reserved seating (up to $59.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Mary Bridget Davies
- Who she is: the bluesy powerhouse who uncannily impersonates the titular musician in Broadway’s A Night With Janis Joplin
- When she first played Janis: 2005 in the Off-Broadway show Love, Janis
- One of her biggest non-Janis gigs: being a cast member of the Tony-nominated Broadway musical, It Ain’t Nothin’ But the Blues
- Songs you may hear at her solo concert: “Cry, Baby,” “Piece of My Heart,” “Bobby McGee”
B.B. King Blues Club & Grill
A flashing neon marquee that stands out even against the chromatic overload of New York proudly announces B.B. King Blues Club & Grill’s lineup of soulful musicians of all kinds. Doused in colorful spotlights and wreathed by strands of fairy lights per the rider of several famous wood nymphs, the stage is a regular venue for national acts and a stop for many visitors taking in the 42nd Street sights.