- $34 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $42.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- Seating is based on a first come, first served basis (not guaranteed)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: “America’s most versatile musician,” a man who’s capable of strumming surf rock, traditional jazz, bluegrass, mariachi, and Hawaiian music, but feels most at home galloping through one of his brisk country-western numbers
- His signature instrument: the “Guit-Steel,” a double-neck hybrid of an electric guitar and a lap steel guitar that he invented after the design came to him in a dream
- Where you’ve heard his tunes: on Me, Myself and Irene, SpongeBob SquarePants, 2005’s Dukes of Hazzard (which he also narrated), and AMC’s Better Call Saul