- $5 for one G-Pass to see the B Street Band (up to $16.75 value)
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Section: main floor reserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
B Street Band
- May, 1980: when the B Street Band formed
- Which makes them: one of the longest-running tribute acts on the planet
- Gigs they play per year: roughly 200, meaning they never get to feel the joy of knowing their mailman's first name, but they've polished their act to a glisten
- The secret to their success: singer Glenn Stuart shares Springsteen's rugged handsomeness, rugged voice, and rugged Telecaster; the rest of the B Streeters nail Little Stevie's microphone double-dates, Clarence Clemon's sax solos, and Max Weinberg's composed drum-bashings
- What the B Street has done that the C and D Street bands can only dream of: they've actually opened for The Boss himself on several occasions
- What you'll hear: Springsteen's greatest hits played with accuracy and athleticism, and perhaps some ditties from Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, or John Mellencamp