- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in the north balcony (up to $56.40 value)
- $58 for one G-Pass for seating in east- or west-balcony rows L–V (up to $83.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
B95 Fresno Holiday Jam
- Big Sean: Although the Detroit-bred rapper and Kanye cohort looks more like a “Slender, Average Height Sean,” his rhymes earn the “Big” in his moniker; he racked up nine BET Hip Hop Awards and two Grammy nominations for scene-stealing turns in hits such as “Mercy” and “My Last.”
- Kid Ink: His name is inspired by his 25+ tattoos—he lost count of the actual number—but Kid Ink is rightly known for his singles as well. Innovative rhyme schemes and an optimistic attitude defined his all-solo independent debut, which led to collaborations with Tyga, Pusha T, and A$AP Ferg.
- Omarion: He hit the big time in the late ’90s as the frontman of B2K, earning five Top-20 hits during his tenure with the quintet as well as one gold- and one platinum-selling album. But it was when he went solo that he really made it, earning one of his biggest hits in 2015 with the Chris Brown/Jhené Aiko team-up “Post To Be.”
- Baby Bash: Formerly known as Baby Beesh, this rapper has been on the scene since the 1990s, collaborating with everyone from Fat Joe to Jennifer Hudson and releasing his own solo work in the meantime. His latest, Ronnie Rey All Day, hit the virtual shelves in 2014.
Selland Arena at Fresno Convention and Entertainment Center
700 M St.
Fresno, CA 93721