- $13 for two tickets to see Babes in Toyland (up to a $26.50 value)
- Where: Olmsted Performing Arts Center
- Seating: reserved section (portrayed in yellow on the seating chart)
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Babes in Toyland
In this adaption of the 1961 Disney musical, which was based on Victor Herbert's 1903 operetta, Babes in Toyland presents a story firmly embedded in the world of Mother Goose. Mary "Quite" Contrary and Tom Piper of "Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son" are set to wed when Mary inherits a large fortune she knows nothing of. Barnaby (the crooked man who lives in a little crooked house), learns of this money and schemes to snatch Mary's affections the old-fashioned way—by kidnapping Tom and stealing Mary's sheep so she has no means of independence. When Barnaby's henchmen fail, he resorts to shrinking the lovers to pint size in a toymaker's shop. Enlisting the help of their new toy friends, including the wooden soldiers, Mary and Tom fight back against Barnaby as the musical unleashes upbeat sing-alongs and crafty visuals.