What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Babyface
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for rows 31–36 of the right or left center sections or rows 20–29 of the right or left wings (up to $47 value)
- $35 for rows 19–29 of the right or left center sections or rows 14–20 of the right or left wings (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Behind the name: born Kenneth Edmonds, Babyface earned his professional monicker in his teen years, bestowed upon him by the one-and-only Bootsy Collins
- Babyface’s breakout solo album: 1989’s Tender Lover, whose singles “It’s No Crime” and “Whip Appeal” propelled it to double-platinum status
- Feats to follow: he wrote 26 #1 hits, including the ubiquitous ballad “I Swear”
- His influence over 1990s R&B: inescapable—he practically invented New Jack Swing while penning tracks for Boyz II Men, Whitney Houston, and Madonna
- Other behind-the-scenes work: his label discovered such artists as OutKast and TLC; he’s written and produced for Lil Wayne, Beyoncé, and Ariana Grande; and his work with Eric Clapton won him a Grammy for Record of the Year
- How many other Grammy’s line his trophy shelf: 9
- His latest work behind the mic: he rejoined frequent collaborator Toni Braxton for a bittersweet R&B album titled Love, Marriage & Divorce, which debuted at the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart in February, 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at venue on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.