- One G-Pass to see Babyface
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for rows 31–36 of the right or left center sections or rows 20–29 of the right or left wings (up to $47 value)
- $35 for rows 19–29 of the right or left center sections or rows 14–20 of the right or left wings (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Behind the name: born Kenneth Edmonds, Babyface earned his professional monicker in his teen years, bestowed upon him by the one-and-only Bootsy Collins
- Babyface’s breakout solo album: 1989’s Tender Lover, whose singles “It’s No Crime” and “Whip Appeal” propelled it to double-platinum status
- Feats to follow: he wrote 26 #1 hits, including the ubiquitous ballad “I Swear”
- His influence over 1990s R&B: inescapable—he practically invented New Jack Swing while penning tracks for Boyz II Men, Whitney Houston, and Madonna
- Other behind-the-scenes work: his label discovered such artists as OutKast and TLC; he’s written and produced for Lil Wayne, Beyoncé, and Ariana Grande; and his work with Eric Clapton won him a Grammy for Record of the Year
- How many other Grammy’s line his trophy shelf: 9
- His latest work behind the mic: he rejoined frequent collaborator Toni Braxton for a bittersweet R&B album titled Love, Marriage & Divorce, which debuted at the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart in February, 2014
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015