- $49 for one G-Pass with tier 3 seating ($67.25 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass with tier 2 seating ($89.95 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Behind the name: born Kenneth Edmonds, Babyface earned his professional moniker in his teen years, bestowed upon him by the one-and-only Bootsy Collins
- Babyface’s breakout solo album: 1989’s Tender Lover, whose singles “It’s No Crime” and “Whip Appeal” propelled it to double-platinum status
- Feats to follow: he wrote 26 #1 hits, including the ubiquitous ballad “I Swear”
- His influence over 1990s R&B: inescapable—he practically invented New Jack Swing while penning tracks for Boyz II Men, Whitney Houston, and Madonna
- Other behind-the-scenes work: his label discovered such artists as OutKast and TLC; he’s written and produced for Lil Wayne, Beyoncé, and Ariana Grande; and his work with Eric Clapton won him a Grammy for Record of the Year
- How many other Grammy’s line his trophy shelf: 9
- His latest work behind the mic: he rejoined frequent collaborator Toni Braxton for a bittersweet R&B album titled Love, Marriage & Divorce, which debuted at the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart in February, 2014
- After 7: R&B group founded in 1987 by brothers Melvin and Kevon Edmonds, and Keith Mitchell. Songs such as “Can’t Stop” and “Heat of the Moment” were major winners on the urban circuit.