All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $55 for one ticket for seating in the 3rd balcony sections 9 and 13 ($79 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
- Behind the name: born Kenneth Edmonds, Babyface earned his professional moniker in his teen years, bestowed upon him by the one-and-only Bootsy Collins
- Babyface’s breakout solo album: 1989’s Tender Lover, whose singles “It’s No Crime” and “Whip Appeal” propelled it to double-platinum status
- Feats to follow: he wrote 26 #1 hits, including the ubiquitous ballads “End of the Road” and “I’ll Make Love To You”
- His influence over 1990s R&B: inescapable—he practically invented New Jack Swing while penning tracks for Boyz II Men, Whitney Houston, and Madonna
- Other behind-the-scenes work: his label discovered such artists as OutKast and TLC; he’s written and produced for Lil Wayne, Beyoncé, and Ariana Grande; and his work with Eric Clapton won him a Grammy for Record of the Year
- How many other Grammy’s line his trophy shelf: 9
- His latest work behind the mic: he rejoined frequent collaborator Toni Braxton for a bittersweet R&B album titled Love, Marriage & Divorce, which debuted at the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart in February, 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office starting at 2:00 p.m.. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.