- $10 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing floor (up to $19.33 value)
- $14 for one G-Pass for seating in the reserved balcony (up to $27.58 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Back in Black – AC/DC Tribute
- For fans of: the AC, the DC, highways that lead to Hades
- The show: all eras of AC/DC, with the spot-on sandpaper screeches of Bon Scott and Brian Johnson and the schoolboy-outfit strutting of Angus Young
- Bands that Back in Black has backed: Cheap Trick, Blue Oyster Cult, and Foghat
- Proof of their mimicry skills: they recorded covers of “T.N.T.” and “It’s a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll)” for the soundtracks of Napoleon Dynamite and Garage Days
- What Def Leggend replicates: those football-stadium harmonies, those scrumptious guitar licks, and Joe Elliot’s paint-peeling lead vocals
- What else: the hairdos and even the accents
- Moments where the band may have to compete with the volume of the audience: “Armageddon It” and “Pour Some Sugar on Me”
House Of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75202