What You'll Get
- $30.13 for one G-Pass for rear floor or bowl seating (up to $58.20 value)
- $35.38 for one G-Pass for floor or bowl seating (up to $68.70 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Back to the ’90s
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Legendary Cleveland rap group best known for hits like “Tha Crossroads,” “Notorious Thugs,” and most recently, “I Tried.”
- Naughty by Nature: If you’re “down with O.P.P.,” then you know the Grammy-winning trio behind that 1991 hit, and you know that the acronym doesn’t stand for “Otters Prefer Pizza.”
- Biz Markie: Before teaching your kids how to beat-box on Yo Gabba Gabba, the “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” earned his crown with the lighthearted hip-hop classic “Just a Friend.”
- Sisqo: Known around the world for the international hit “Thong Song.”
- Also appearing: 2 Live Crew | Tone-Loc | Color Me Badd
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.