What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Back to the Eighties with Jessie’s Girl, starting at $22.50
- Seating: sections 208-210
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: New York’s finest group of ’80s music tributeers
- Where you’ll often find them on a Friday night: performing their weekly concert at Le Poisson Rouge in front of a spandex-clad crowd
- Acts they’ve performed with: Bret Michaels, MC Hammer, Debbie Gibson, Taylor Dane
- Acts they bring to life: Bon Jovi, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince
- How they do it: with outrageous costuming (think wigs, headbands, and window shades) and uncanny vocal mimicry
- What the band members do in their free time: pursue careers as Broadway actors, internationally touring musicians, and music producers
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.