What You'll Get
- $25 to see the Backstreet Boys in concert (up to a $52.30 value)
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Section: rear of 104–111
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart<p>
* Number of [Backstreet Boys](http://www.backstreetboys.com/): five
* Number of consecutive albums that debuted in _Billboard_'s Top 10: seven
* Number of people in boy band supergroup NKOTBSB: nine
(five from New Kids on the Block, four from Backstreet Boys) * The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013 * Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),”
“Larger Than Life,” among others * Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993 * Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans * [Pauly D](http://www.djpaulyd.com/2012/VIP-landing.html) made Forbes Top Ten List of Highest Paid DJs in 2012
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2013. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 5/31/13 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hr before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.