Backstreet Boys at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine on Friday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m. (Up to 48% Off)
Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
Limited quantity available
Over 450 bought
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Decade-defining boy band sets out on first tour with all original members in nearly ten years, pulling from two decades of chart toppers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2013.Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine on 9/6. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
One G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys with Jesse McCartney and Pauly D in concert
When: Friday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine
Door time: 6:30 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.<p>
$25 for the upper-reserved-side terrace section (up to a $36.50 value)
$25 for the upper-reserved terrace section (up to a $47.85 value)
How G-Pass Works:Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
* Number of [Backstreet Boys](http://www.backstreetboys.com/): five
* Number of consecutive albums that debuted in _Billboard_'s Top 10: seven
* The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013
* Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),” “Larger Than Life,” among others
* Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993
* Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans
* [Pauly D](http://www.djpaulyd.com/2012/VIP-landing.html) made Forbes Top Ten List of Highest Paid DJs in 2012
* Where you've heard [Jesse McCartney](http://jessemac.com/)'s voice: Beautiful Soul, Leavin'
* Where you never expected to hear Jesse McCartney's voice: coming out of Theodore in Alvin and the Chipmunks