What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys with Jesse McCartney and Pauly D in concert (up to a $39.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center
- Sections: rear of 200–204
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
* Number of [Backstreet Boys](http://www.backstreetboys.com/): five
* Number of consecutive albums that debuted in _Billboard_'s Top 10: seven
* The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013
* Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),”
“Larger Than Life,” among others * Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993 * Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans * [Pauly D](http://www.djpaulyd.com/2012/VIP-landing.html) made Forbes Top Ten List of Highest Paid DJs in 2012 * Where you've heard [Jesse McCartney](http://jessemac.com/)'s voice: Beautiful Soul, Leavin' * Where you never expected to hear Jesse McCartney's voice:
coming out of Theodore in Alvin and the Chipmunks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Susquehanna Bank Center on 8/16. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.