- One G-Pass to see Backstreet Boys with Avril Lavigne (up to $40 value)
- When: Sunday, June 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Seating: Mezzanine Reserved Section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
* $25 for mezzanine reserved (rear) * $35 for mezzanine reserved (front) * Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of Backstreet Boys: five
- Number of consecutive albums that debuted in Billboard’s Top 10: seven
- Number of albums sold worldwide: more than 130 million, making them the top-selling boy band of all time
- Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back),” “Larger Than Life,” among others
- The day BSB turned 20: April 22, 2013
- That day is also known in Hollywood as: “Backstreet Boys Day,” commemorating their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- In a World Like This: the eighth full-length studio album released in 2013 marking their 20 year anniversary
- US, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Taiwan, and Japan: places in the world where In a World Like This hit the top 5
- Cool place you saw BSB recently: jamming at the end of the hit comedy This is the End
- Avril Lavigne’s age when she first hit the airwaves: 17
- Number of albums sold worldwide: over 30 million
- Grammy nominations: eight
- The singles you’re probably still humming: “Complicated,” “Sk8ter Boi,” “I’m With You,” and “What the Hell”
- Her latest album: 2013’s Avril Lavigne, which finds the singer exploring a more upbeat sound without losing her signature edginess
- Avril Lavigne’s other passion: The Avril Lavigne Foundation, which raises funds for youth with disabilities or serious illnesses