What You'll Get
- $79–$109 for an exclusive one-day general-admission ticket (one-day tickets currently a Groupon exclusive)
- $219 for a four-day general-admission ticket package, including camping, express entry, a T-shirt, and a bandana
- When: Thursday, September 1, through Sunday, September 4, starting at noon each day
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
2016 Backwoods Camping and Music Festival
- Friday’s Headliners: Nahko & Medicine for the People, the collective of American world music talents fronted by Nahko Bear who released “Wash It Away” in 2014
- Saturday’s Headliner: Moe.—the jam band known for their live improvising and fusion of psychedelic, roots, and progressive rock
- Sunday’s Headliner: Nero (Live), who the New York Times claims “pulls dubstep toward the arena-pop spotlight without leaving its shadows behind,” and Big Gigantic, trailblazers of instrumental livetronica—a thundering foundation of electronic beats layered with live saxophone and drums
- Click to view the lineup
- Activities: check out art in the woods, a 300-foot giant slip-n-slide and a massive hay maze, workshops, helicopter rides, body painting, and a ferris wheel
- Take a break: by fishing, wandering through the woods, relaxing through a massage, participating in a meditation session, or playing water volleyball
- Take a snooze: by bringing along a hammock, blanket, or collapsible log cabin
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.