- $49 for general admission: Choose from brunch (1–4 p.m.) or evening (7–10 p.m.) admission (up to $65.31 value)
- $89 for VIP admission: Choose from brunch (12–4 p.m.) or evening (6–10 p.m.) admission (up to $108.91 value)
VIP ticket-holders gain entry 1 hour earlier than General Admission and have access to a private lounge with exclusive craft beer samples on the warning track and in the dugouts. Reservation will be required online in advance of the event.
Bacon and Beer Classic
- The Bacon: more than 30 bacon-inspired tastes made by local chefs
- The Beer: over 70 craft beer samples from Midwest breweries
- The Rest: tickets include unlimited bacon and beer samples, a branded souvenir glass, music, interactive games, a bacon-eating contest, a photo booth, and more