What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $59 for one general-admission G-Pass (up to $66.50 value)
- $75 for one early-access G-Pass, with early entry 30 minutes prior to the event time (up to $82.50 value)
- $99 for one VIP G-Pass, which includes early entry one hour prior to the event time and access to exclusive beers on the field (up to $106.50 value)
- Available times: 1 p.m. or 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bacon and Beer Classic
- Best reason to go: unlimited bacon and beer samples
- Second-best reason to go: Unlimited. Bacon. And. Beer. Samples.
- About the beer: more than 100 craft beer and cider samples from a collection of local and regional breweries
- About the bacon: more than 30 original, bacon-driven dishes doled out by popular local chefs and restaurants
- Between bites and sips: Play games such as giant Jenga, snap pics in a photo booth, or marvel at the talents of your bacon-and-beer peers during bacon-eating contests.
- Voice your opinion: Support your favorite bacon-infused dish by either legally changing your name to “Hickory Smoked” or casting a vote at the People’s Choice booth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Must be 21 and older. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.